Same fast pain relief in Cherry flavor!
BC® Cherry Powder gives you the same fast pain relief as Original BC® Powder but in a great Cherry flavor. It comes in a convenient single dose packet so you can pour it into a glass of water or place it right on your tongue. Any way you take it, it stops pain fast.
|Active ingredients (in each powder)
|Aspirin (NSAID*) 845 mg
|Caffeine 65 mg
||Pain reliever aid
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for:
The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than three (3) days
- redness or swelling is present
- any new symptoms appear
- ringing in ears or loss of hearing occurs
These could be a sign of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three (3) months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: place one (1) powder on tongue every six (6) hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or you may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid. Do not take more than four (4) powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- children under 12 of age: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients: acesulfame potassium, colloidal silicone dioxide, flavor, guar gum, mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sucralose
Questions and comments? call toll-free 1-866-255-5197 (English/Spanish) weekdays